Sex is not a goddamn performance.
Sex should feel as natural as drinking water.
It should not require confidence.
Sex should happen, because the moment is ripe.
Ripening lips, ripening labia, ripening cock, ripening pupils, ripening state of being. Ripe and augmented and brimming. Your energy goes to your pumping heart, then to every external nerve, then to theirs, on fire.
You bask, roll, play in it. You sigh, moan, laugh.
It’s not about being “good in bed.”
It’s about being happy.
One should never worry if they’re doing it “correctly.” Sex is not factual. I don’t want your cookie-cutter sex, I don’t want your meticulously crafted, calculated, fool-proof fuck. I don’t want a show. I want you. Let your instincts, urges and whims define that. It’s enough.
What do most girls like? Forget about it. Statistics are meaningless when there’s only one. Hello, here’s me. Here’s you.
Don’t worry about taking it too slow. We got time. We got infinite rhythms, combinations, possibilities. Explore each fuck. Take our time. We can do a different one later.
Don’t worry about making me come. I’m here. Right where I want to be.
I am overwhelmed by wanting; you don’t have to convince me. I want you because I like you. So don’t put on a front. Don’t taint this.
I’m frustrated—it’s just authenticity I want.
Don’t say that something I like is ugly. Don’t compare yourself to the rest. You will live and die with and within your experiences like everyone else. If someone thinks you are amazing, they are not wrong. Their universe is as real as any other; it is forged through perception.
I don’t care if you accidentally slammed my head into the wall, if you slipped out, if my arm cracked, if the delightful pressure of your wet lips on my anything made a silly sound. There is no right way and no wrong way.
“Good in bed,” what.
You’re good in my bed. I’m pleased you’re there. I feel it suits you.
Shove your technique. Let your memory swallow it. Fuck me like you’d fuck me, fuck me like you feel.
This isn’t a test." (via grrrlstudies)
- Matt Smith: Oh, very good, you did take that left turn just like I told you! Great job.
- Tom Hiddleston: Alright, dear, now- if you can, please take that turn. Oh, you missed it? That's fine. Just make a U-Turn. Bless you.
- Daniel Radcliffe: You tried, and therefore I will not criticize you!
- Darren Criss: Just take that right up there- shit, I fucked that up- LEFT. LEFT. LEFT!
- Benedict Cumberbatch: You're extremely peripatetic, aren't you? I hope our voluble discourse and superlative conversation has alleviated your ennui. Oh fuck, you've missed the turning.
- Misha Collins: turn left. And by left I mean right.
- Jensen Ackles: god, what am I doing with my life-- I SAID LEFT
- Johnny Depp: ehh-err-- I think we should go left.
- Jared Padalecki: Oh my god, you guys, I have this great story to tell you. Okay, so it started with me carrying all this luggage like -- oh crap, go left. Go back and then take a right so you can take the left that you should've taken.
- Martin Freeman: So, at the next fucking opportunity you're going to take a fucking left. I fucking hate left turns, though, d'y'know what I fucking mean? So actually take a fucking right and just make a few more fucking right turns. Who the fuck invented fucking left turns, anyway? Amanda hates them, too. I'd rather walk, really, you know? Oh, wait, stop here, that looks like a fucking good record store.
lord give me the strength not to get myself into political discussions today